Welcome to Tamimi Rewards by TAMIMI MARKETS.Thank you for your interest in joining this Program that rewards you for shopping at TAMIMI MARKETS. Points are offered under the Program at the sole discretion of TAMIMI MARKETS. These Terms and Conditions (as revised from time to time by TAMIMI MARKETS) constitute the entire agreement between you and TAMIMI MARKETS with respect to your participation in the Program. These Terms and Conditions describe the way you accumulate Points and receive Rewards. To get the most out of the Program, please read this document and make sure that you understand it. By enrolling in the Program or by accumulating Points, you agree that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions become effective August 01, 2017, and replace the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Program prior to that date.
DefinitionsHere are some terms used in this document, to help you understand it better:
- We refer to Tamimi Rewards by TAMIMI MARKETS as the “Program”.
- The Points earned in Tamimi Rewards by TAMIMI MARKETS and Tamimi Rewards are simply called “Points.”
- People who have enrolled with us to accumulate Points are “Members.”
- The Member reading this document is referred to as “you,” “your” or “yourself.”
- The operator of the Program, TAMIMI MARKETS Grocery Company
- We refer to our Web site at www.tamimimarkets.com/#tamimi-rewards as the “Site.”
Description of Tamimi Rewards by TAMIMI MARKETS
The ProgramWe value your membership, so please take a minute to read the following details about the Program. Points issued or recorded on your account under the Program remain the property of TAMIMI MARKETS. Points do not have cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or currency. Points cannot be traded, mortgaged, bartered, licensed or disposed of and you may be legally prevented from doing so. Points are not transferable.. We may cancel any Points that you attempt to transfer in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
PointsYou are entitled to accumulate points from TAMIMI MARKETS stores only which are located in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
To accumulate Points on any transactions in participating stores, give your Tamimi Rewards Card to the cashier to scan upon checkout. If you do not have your Tamimi Rewards Card at the time of purchase, fully registered users can use the Digital Rewards Card within the Tamimi Mobile App, or the Local Mobile Number used at the time of registration to identify your Rewards Account and continue to collect points.
You can register your Tamimi Rewards Card to your Personal Rewards Account by logging onto www.tamimimarkets.com and completing the registration process. Please make sure that all details entered are correct and valid as these details may be needed in the future.
Earning Your Tamimi Rewards
- You will be issued (5) Points per SR (1) you spend on identified items within the store using your Tamimi Rewards card, excluding mobile recharge, data vouchers, cigarettes.
- Points will not be issued for the purchase of portions of a merchant or any other value added tax.
- In addition, you will be issued additional points as per the ongoing campaign through weekly flyer.
- Points will not be issued for the purchase of sales, portions of a merchant or any other value added tax.
- TAMIMI MARKETS determines the conditions under which it will permit you to earn Points and may change those conditions at any time, with or without notice.
- We will only record Points to your account that are issued as a result of purchases made by you or by someone whose membership card is registered to your household. Purchases must be made at any of the TAMIMI MARKETS stores. We are not responsible for any delay or error in recording Points to your account.
- We may terminate your enrollment in the Program and cancel all Points issued or recorded to your account if: (a) no Points are issued or recorded to your account, or redeemed from your account, for a period of twenty‑four (24) months If a Point expires, is cancelled or is forfeited for any reason, such Point may not be redeemed under the Program.